The Curadle VetPel ICU is a brand new veterinary care unit, due for release in the UK in 2018.
It is a specialised intensive care unit designed for optimum comfort, care and control. The VetPel ICU is an animal hospital designed for vet’s and zoo’s, looking carefully at what a veterinarian needs to be able to provide optimum care for sick and injured animals. It helps with cell activation, it strengthens immunity, better blood flow and prevents further risk of infection.
- Exterior design and GUI, providing stability and confidence, providing multi language options (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic.
- Large LCD touch screen display which makes the machine easy to use and manage.
- Automatic control and settings for temperature, humidity and Carbon Dioxide.
- Floor cooling system (PRO+ Model)
- Easy control and settings of CO2 Concentration (PRO+ Model )
- Made from Stainless material, easy to sterilise for effective sanitation management.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) electric controller which can automatically control adjusting cycle depending on ambient environment of the machine.
- Auto ventilation function to raise oxygen saturation and lower carbon dioxide concentration.
- Double insulated structure and ability to distinguish bottom temperature from air temperature, which makes the machine’s inside temperature more accurate.
- Transparent tempered glass window to easily check the condition of the pet.
- Treatment time settings and alarm function
- LED indoor lamp, IR lamp and UVC (preventing spread of viruses) The lamp also has a quick button on the home screen for easy control of the three kinds of lamp, fan and timer functions.
- Modular assembly for easy repair and replacement parts.
- Hand access to enable pet treatment without opening the window.
- Built-in outlet to power external devices and Stand Pole to easily install various devices.
- IP Camera Function for real -time internal video viewing on mobile or smart phone.(PRO+ Model )
- BLDC fan is embedded in the incubator to control indoor environment.
- Independent humidity system that is easy to use and maintain/manage.
- Built in alarm system in case of machine failure (abnormal high temperature, abnormal high concentration of carbon dioxide)
- Designed to stack machines on two levels for space efficiency.
- Detachable wheels for easy and convenient moving.
|Hygiene Features||UV Disinfection|
|Dimensions||W916xL532xH768mm (with installation of rotation wheel H832mm)|
|Power Consumption||Average 95W|
|Warranty||2 Years +|
|Instruction Manual||Download instructions here|
FREE UK DELIVERY
Items over £50 are delivered for free!
If you need this item quickly, we also offer express delivery options. Items ordered after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day.
For full shipping and delivery information click here.
The are no FAQs for this product.
Contact us to ask a question or view our full FAQs page.