The Rcom Bee 70 Starter Pack contains everything you need to rear Queen Bee's
This superb starter pack contains the following:
1 x The Rcom Insect 70 Incubator
1 x Pack of 50 Queen roller cages - These Queen Bee roller cages are ideal to use when rearing Queen Bee's either in an Incubator or in the Hive.
1 x Pack of 50 Yellow cup caps - These cup caps made by Nicot and are used for rearing queen bees, they are used for holding the cell cups in postion once you have grafted the larvae into them. The cups are then placed inside the roller cages ready for incubation.
1x Pack of 50 Brown cell bar blocks - These cell bar blocks are made by Nicot and are used for rearing queens to help support the roller cages when in the incubator.
1x Pack of 50 cell cups - These cups are ideal to use with the Nicot Queen rearing system or on their own to put your grafted larvae into.
Rcom Insect 70 Incubator
• Luxury design with streamlined egg-shaped concept.
• Artificial intelligence electronic control.
• Automatic temperature and humidity setting and control.
• Convenient humidifier with automatic pumping system (APS)
• Clear and transparent large viewing window
• Minimises the parasitic bacteria by not using any interior material and using revolutionary hygienic duplicated insulation structure (bottom tray)
• Variable air control lever to control air amount inside the incubator.
• Applying Rcom’s optimum air flow technology to avoid the fan’s air from directly touching the eggs.
• Enhanced reliability by installing Swiss’s Sensirion’s 3rd generation temperature and humidity sensor.
• Degree C / Degree F interchangeable.
• Alarm indicator functions for abnormal high or low temperature by drastic and unusual outer temperature change.
• Power failure/Power cut alarm.
• Air vents to allow fresh air from outside the incubator in.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Items over £50 are delivered for free!
If you need this item quickly, we also offer express delivery options. Items ordered after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day.
For full shipping and delivery information click here.