We will match any price on the same product.
Need it Quickly?
Order before 2pm and select "Next working day". Applies Monday-Friday.
Free UK Delivery
All parcels sent by Royal Mail or Interlink Express. Deliveries can take up to 3 working days.
5* Customer Feedback
Ask the Experts
The New K7 Incubator/Hatcher provides optimum conditions for the full incubation period with improved control and reliability. The K7 represents a significant step forward in the technology behind incubation.
The K7 is Brinsea’s no compromise moving air incubator/hatcher. For use in conjunction with the Contaq Z7 contact incubator or for any demanding incubation application.
Precise control of temperature and humidity with the latest version of Brinsea’s digital incubation control software featuring predictive temperature stability system.
This incubator/hatcher provides extremely precise control of temperature and humidity of the moving-air egg chamber, with the latest version of Brinsea’s digital incubation control software featuring predictive temperature stability system.
The floor is driven by a precision rack and pinion with integral turn counter which detects and displays the number of floor movements, so you always know your eggs have been turned.
The 4-button menu-driven interface and high visibility OLED display allow the control of:
• Temperature – display in °C or °F.
• Humidity – displayed in %RH and with automatic control
• Cooling – optional timed egg cooling to mimic the bird temporarily leaving the nest.
• Turning – the interval and duration of egg turning
• Temperature alarm - warns the user if the incubator or room temperature falls outside the user's set limits.
• Comes complete with a comprehensive set of rollers to suit any egg type
• Supplied with high accuracy calibrating thermometer to verify control system
• Fully stainless-steel construction for longevity and ease of cleaning
• Stackable, front-loading space efficient design
• 3-year warranty.
|Egg Capacity||Duck: 20 | Quail: 110 | Chicken: 49 | Ostrich: 4 | Turkey: 20 | Falcon/Saker: 49 | Emu: 8 | Pheasant : 64 | Partridge : 81|
|Dimensions||33cm x 66cm x 59cm (13" x 26" x 231/4" ) – H x W x D|
|Power Supply||115v AC or 230v AC as specified|
|Egg Turning||Fully Automatic|
|Warranty||3 Years +|
|Instruction Manual||Download instructions here|
This item is made to order.
Made to order items can take several days to be produced and dispatched. If you need the item urgently, please contact us for advice.
Once your order is placed, we will send an order acknowledgement immediately. We will then keep you advised of the expected delivery date.